Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Am Getting Wedgies From My Brother What Do I Do I Keep Getting Wedgies From My Older Brothers And Sisters, What Should I Do????

I keep getting wedgies from my older brothers and sisters, what should i do???? - i am getting wedgies from my brother what do i do

And I had 2 brothers and 2 sisters! horrible !!!!!! Please help! Answer please! I have exactly 54 wedgie one days! one when I wake up, we ate breakfast before school 4, 3 are from each class for 10 classes, 10 after school, my job, 2 dinners berfore 1 after dinner, and 5 before going to bed! !!!!!!!! Helppppppp !!!!!!, before unpickable himself a wedgie! And one day I hid from them, while my parents were away for 2 weeks, and I had boxers unrippble! They found me and put me in a hanging wedgie in the highest tree in our park for 2 weeks !!!!!!!!!!! They gave me and let me go to the toilet. Sleeping in a wedgie and say they are not here to leave me the next time, when I hid and I !!!!!!!!!!! I am a story structure 14 are 15,16,17 and 18! oratenttion charged even before my 10,11,12 and 13 brothers and sisters! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Answer plllllleaaaaassssseee ... Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! ...

1 comments:

sinm0123 said...

Maybe you should cease to wear underwear?

Post a Comment