Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ontario Law - Home Made Trailers Building An Ontario Home Out Of Raw Milk Cheese Blocks?

Building an Ontario home out of raw milk cheese blocks? - ontario law - home made trailers

Then you call a piece of real estate, Canadian food inspectors could destroy my house? They took my house from me?

If not, I will not sell to anyone I wanted.

Finally, as it illegal to eat in his own house?

As you can see, I've found a loophole in Canadian law? You can now sell raw milk legally in possession of real estate exchange, is not it?

Like Canadian courts to decide about my idea?

4 comments:

BigDaddy... said...

The Court of big rats, and chewed at his house in one second to play and Mouse Trap. Say Cheese 4,532,456th But if the green cheese is perhaps the Greens could come to his aid and say that you have a family environment in spite of their community might stink. I think my answer makes me a genius cheese. Yes, I know, loves hop in the golf and my wife art and Kraft. I wish I was single and could cheddar.

Dangerma... said...

Problem is that we would have a big problem, Mickey Mouse, there are no wheels, that reduce the size of the stones and no one wants as the man who cut the cheese, has been announced.

.::HigHT... said...

>>>>>>>>>> He fell from his chair and almost broke my :)))) *** Thanks for the laugh dude keep the good work that is on the right path and do not give up comedy

Randy B said...

Please leave the comedy forever.

Post a Comment